Our 5-acre Hobby Lake aims to offer something a little bit different!
Hobby Lake is named after the bird species which used to frequent the area in numbers and, like its larger sister, this lake is also spring-fed with crystal clear water clarity and depths from 3 to 15ft.
Available for private hire for parties of 2 to 10 anglers, it’s a perfect venue to share with friends and family, or on which to stage small corporate events with colleagues or clients.
Hobby Lake Highlights
- Spring fed, crystal clear and with abundant fly life, it offers superb floating line fishing with nymphs or dry fly.
- Stocked with fin-perfect rainbow, blue, brown, golden, sparctic and tiger trout well into double figures.
- Always rested between bookings, to ensure you have every chance of a red letter day.
- Price includes exclusive use of Hobby Lake, Hobby Lodge and BBQ facilities.
- We supply all you need for a perfect day’s trout fishing, just bring your own food, drink – and friends!
2 rods / 8 fish
3 rods / 12 fish
4 rods / 16 fish
Supplementary rods at
All fish must be taken up to the party limit, catch and release on Haywards Farm Lake thereafter.
In addition to a superb stock of fish, Hobby Lake also features a well-appointed lodge and BBQ area what act as a perfect focal point for socialising with your party, and there’s also seven casting platforms.
Book Your Day Now
Bookings for Hobby Lake may be made by email at: gam[email protected] or by telephone on: 0118 930 3860
Hobby Lake at sunset.